One Direction (2) - Week Of 3/5/2016


Last week's countdown post was delayed, but this week it's right on time. Although I can't stand for it. Now before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here's the songs we're saying goodbye to.
  • WALK THE MOON - SHUT UP + DANCE (#38) [12 Weeks @ #1]
  • HALSEY - NEW AMERICANA (#41) [Finally!!!]
  • Tove Lo - Moments (#43)
  • Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#45) [About Time!!!]
Last Week's #1 Song: Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

45. Andy Grammer - Good to Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#44)
44. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (#40) [1 Week @ #1]
43. Tori Kelly - Hollow (#39)
42. Alessia Cara - Here (#42) [Please leave already!!!]
41. The Vamps - Wake Up (#35)
40. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (#36)
39. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (DEBUT)
38. Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon - El Taxi (DEBUT) [OLD!!!]
37. Troye Sivan - YOUTH (#37)
36. Elle King - EX's & OH's (#34)
35. Rihanna/Drake - Work (DEBUT)
34. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (#32) [3 Weeks @ #1]
33. Demi Lovato - Confident (#33) [1 Week @ #1]
32. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (#26) [1 Week @ #1]
31. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love (#31)
30. Daya - Hide Away (#19)
29. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (DEBUT)
28. Jason Derulo - Get Ugly (#27) [I'm so tired of this song!!!!!]
27. Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams (#29) [1 Week @ #1]
26. Disclosure/Lorde - Magnets (#21)
25. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#8) 
24. MO - Kamikaze (#25)
23. Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats - S.O.B. (#28)
22. Dawin - Dessert (#23) [Okay, I'm getting tired of this song!!!]
21. Panic! at the Disco - Victorious (#30)
20. The Chainsmokers/ROZES - Roses (#17)
19. Adele - When We Were Young (#11)
18. Justin Bieber - Sorry (#5)
17. 5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#20)
16. ZAYN - PILLOWTALK (#22) [#Expected]
15. COLDPLAY - Adventure of a Lifetime (#24)
14. Charlie Puth - One Call Away (#18)
13. Ellie Goulding - Something in the Way You Move (#15)
12. Taylor Swift - Out of the Woods (#12)
11. The Weeknd - In the Night (#7)
10. Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer (#10)
  9. Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself (#13)
  8. Rachel Platten - Stand by You (#14)
  7. Flo-Rida - My House (#9) 
  6. Adele - Hello (#4) [12 Weeks @ #1]
  5. Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran - Love Yourself (#16)
  4. DNCE - Cake by the Ocean (#6)
  3. One Direction - Drag Me Down (#2) [1 Week @ #1]
  2. twenty one pilots - Stressed Out (#1) [2 Weeks @ #1]
  1. One Direction - Perfect (#3) [2nd Week @ #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... of the Week: Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (-17)

Biggest Jump of the Week: Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran - Love Yourself (+11)

#1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Tory Lanez - Say It

#1 Recommendation for You: Major Lazer/Nyla - Light It Up

Best Song on Hit-Bound: Fifth Harmony/Ty$ - Work from Home

New Artist to Check Out: Tryon

Most Missed Countdown Song: The Weeknd - The Hills

Debuts

~ Taylor Swift has brought another song on the countdown, besides Wildest Dreams
and Out of the Woods, it's New Romantics. This song is her best song yet!!!

~ Pitbull is back on the countdown with El Taxi. I'm impressed right now, so I don't 
mind if this song leaves next week, because he has another song called Bad Man. 
Can Bad Man officially replace El Taxi? We will soon find out.

~ Okay, now that Rihanna's back with a bad song with Drake called Work. I 
mean it's not their worst song. But however the lyrics are not catchy at all!!!

~ Finally, we've got another great debut from Lukas Graham - 7 Years.

Once I Was 7 Blurbs Old

~ Tori Kelly - Hollow is now officially old and needs to leave soon, so let's get Me, Myself & I on the countdown.

~ Alessia Cara - Here is now the worst song on the countdown, so you need to get outta here before I get very angry.

~ The Vamps - Wake Up needs to leave already!!! I'm very tired of this song.

~ Same Old Love cannot last a year on the countdown. I'm so tired of Same Old Love.

~ I completely forgot that Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran - Love Yourself was on the countdown.

~ Victorious is now ready to enter the Top 10 soon, I'm so happy it's at #21. Great things happen.

~ It looks like Adventure Of A Lifetime's drop didn't last for long. Hits 1 likes Coldplay too much.

~ Can Drag Me Down leave the countdown already??? I'm now starting to get angry!!!

~ Perfect needs to stay at #1 for 13 weeks.

~ One Call Away has now officially grown back on me. I'm still liking this song.

Bottom 5 Songs
1. Alessia Cara - Here
2. One Direction - Drag Me Down
3. Adele - Hello
4. DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
5. The Weeknd - In the Night

Top 5 Songs
1. Panic! at the Disco - Victorious
2. Lukas Graham - 7 Years
3. ZAYN - PILLOWTALK
4. Taylor Swift - New Romantics
5. Charlie Puth - One Call Away

Comments

  1. Chase, I honestly didn't want to say anything but this draws the line. You need to quit copying my posts and stealing my sign off. I am absolutely tired of it. You said you were 21 years old and I think you are better than stealing a 14 year old's work. This is honestly really annoying me. I have tried to keep this inside of me but I can't because it is driving me crazy. I know you have the potential to actually type blog posts instead of copying posts off of all of our blogs. If you continue to do this, I will have to do something about it because it is honestly not fair. Chase, I want us all to be friends and a family of online bloggers but I just can't look past this copying of posts. It needs to stop. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chase. Please take this seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recommended Downloads for Hits-1:
    Major Lazer/Nyla - Light it Up
    Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard on Yourself
    SiA/SEAN PAUL - CHEAP THRiLLS
    That Poppy - Lowlife
    Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You
    Flume/Kai - Never Be like You
    KYGO/Parson James - Stole the Show
    Dillon Francis & KYGO/James Hersey - Coming Over
    Hailee Steinfeld/DNCE - Rock Bottom
    Hudson Thames/Hailee Steinfeld - How I Want Ya
    Tory Lanez - Say It
    Andra Day - Rise Up
    Bryson Tiller - Don't
    Conrad Sewell - Remind Me
    Little Mix/Jason Derulo - Secret Love Song
    NICK JØNAS/Mike Posner - Closer
    Mike Posner - I Took a Pill in Ibiza (SeeB Remix)
    Kelly Clarkson - Piece by Piece (Idol Version)
    Lady GaGa - Til It Happens to You (from "The Hunting Ground"
    soundtrack)
    Colette Carr - Play House
    David Cook - Broken Windows
    Justin Bieber - Company
    Pitbull/Robin Thicke/Joe Perry/Travis Barker - Bad Man
    Nick Fradiani - Get You Home
    Nelly - Die a Happy Man
    Thomas Rhett - Die a Happy Man
    Genevieve - Colors
    HALSEY - COLORS (Serban Mix)
    Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream (Van She Tech Mix)
    Melanie Martinez - Pity Party
    The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down
    The Summer Set - Missin' You
    ◢◤/Zac Brown - Broken Arrows
    Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
    Kid Ink/Fetty Wap - Promise
    Chris Brown - Back to Sleep
    Jeremih - oui
    Drake - Summer Sixteen
    Cam - Burning House

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just erased the Hit-Bound list!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My weekend countdown and Hit-Bound predictions are coming out tomorrow, followed by a new Ariana Grande song, which will be out on Hits-1 tomorrow morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, Hits 1 doesn't catch up on music the second it is released

      Delete
  6. Chase did you hear that about a week ago your favorite song was an option for the Subway Fresh Buzz Song on the AT40

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment