DNCE (4) – Week of May 14, 2016

   I don’t know if it can hold #1 for 12 weeks in a row, maybe even 13.
For now, I hate it. Now before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here’s the
songs we’re saying goodbye to.

·         Jason Derulo – Get Ugly (#41)
·         COLDPLAY – Adventure of a Lifetime (#44)
·         Ellie Goulding – On My Mind (#32)

Last Week’s #1 Song: DNCE – Cake by the Ocean
#1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Ellie Goulding – Love Me like You Do
45. 
G-Eazy + Bebe Rexha – Me, Myself & I (#45)
44. 
Gwen Stefani – Make Me Like You (#19)
43. 
Ellie Goulding – Something in the Way You Move (#43)
42. 
One Direction – Drag Me Down (#42) [1 Week @ #1]
41. 
The Weeknd – In the Night (RE-ENTRY) [Ugh!!!]
40. 
Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello – I Know What You Did Last
Summer
 (#35)
39. 
Rihanna/Drake – Work (#39)
38. 
Justin Bieber – Sorry (#30) [Keep moving down!!!]
37. 
We the Kings – The Story of Tonight (#38)
36. 
Selena Gomez – Same Old Love (#37)
35. 
Adele – Hello (#34) [12 Weeks @ #1]
34. 
Taylor Swift – Out of the Woods (#33)
33.
 Demi Lovato – Confident (#9) [1 Week @ #1]
32. 
NICK JØNAS/Tove Lo – Close (#31)
31. 
Tryon – Somebody to Love Me (#23)
30. 
Rachel Platten – Stand by You (#36)
29. 
The Chainsmokers/ROZES – Roses (#28)
28. 
Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop the Feeling! (DEBUT) [Hooray!!!]
27.
 GRACE – You Don’t Own Me (#40)
26. 
Charlie Puth – One Call Away (#17) [2 Weeks @ #1]
25.
 Zara Larsson & MNEK – Never Forget You (#21)
24. 
Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible (#25)
23. 
Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman (#24)
22. 
X Ambassadors  Unsteady (#29)
21. Daya – Sit Still, Look Pretty (DEBUT) [I’m losing interest in this song.]
20. 
TWENTY ØNE PILOTS – Ride (#18)
19. 
One Direction – Perfect (#12) [2 Weeks @ #1]
18. 
Mike Posner/SeeB – I Took a Pill in Ibiza (#16)
17. 
P!NK – Just like Fire (#27)
16. 
ZAYN – PILLOWTALK (#20)
15. 
Fifth Harmony – Work from Home (#14)
14. 
Elle King – America’s Sweetheart (#13)
13. 
Selena Gomez – Hands to Myself (#26) [If you don’t leave, I will
be mad!!!]
12. 
Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran – Love Yourself (#7)
11.
 5 Seconds of Summer – Jet Black Heart (#11)
10. 
One Direction – History (#22) [No, this song shouldn’t be in
the Top 10.]
  9. 
James Bay – Let It Go (#15) [Yay!!!]
  8. 
Taylor Swift – New Romantics (#10) [Please stop moving up!!!]
  7. 
Lukas Graham – 7 Years (#6) [Please move up and hit #1
soon!!!]
  6. 
Troye Sivan – Youth (#5)
  5. 
TWENTY ØNE PILOTS – Stressed Out (#5) [5 Weeks @ #1] [I
said drop more please!!!]
  4.
 Meghan Trainor – NØ (#3)
  3. 
Panic! at the Disco – Victorious (#8) [I’m so tired of this song
already!!!]
  2. 
Flo Rida – My House (#4) [1 Week @ #1] [Please leave!!!]
  1. 
DNCE – Cake by the Ocean (#1) [4th Annoying Week @ #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... of the Week: Gwen Stefani – Make Me Like You (–25)

Biggest Jump of the Week: Tie Between GRACE – You Don’t Own Me
and Selena Gomez – Hands to Myself (+13)

Debuts:
~ We've got an unexpected re-entry from The Weeknd – In the Night, so
only two new entrants this week, which are Justin Timberlake  Can't Stop
the Feeling!
, the best song yet, and Daya  Sit Still, Look Pretty, the song
I'm starting to lose interest in.

In the Blurbs:
~ I can't understand how annoying Cake by the Ocean is. So, let's get this song
out of the #1 spot and bring 7 Years to #1 next week.

~ I really think 
Hello and Confident should leave next week. I'm over
these two songs.

#1 Recommendation for Hits 1: AudioDamn! 
 Don't Call Me When It's Over

#1 Recommendation for You: OneRepublic  Wherever I Go

Top 5 Countdown Songs:
1. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling!
2. We the Kings - The Story of Tonight
3. TWENTY ØNE PILØTS - Ride
4. Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took a Pill in Ibiza
5. P!NK - Just like Fire

Bottom 5 Countdown Songs:
1. Justin Bieber - Sorry
2. DNCE - Cake by the Ocean
3. Flo Rida - My House
4. Taylor Swift - New Romantics
5. One Direction - History

Comments

  1. I have no opinion of Love Yourself & Irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I've asked this a billion times but what is the color code?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has a post on the color code.
      Right now it's:
      Red = Song is Bad
      Orange – Song is Getting Old
      Yellow = Song is Annoying, and Must Leave or I'll Hate It
      Pink = No Opinion/Never Heard Before
      Turquoise = Worst Song on the Countdown
      Green = Song is Great
      Dark Green = Song is Old
      Blue = Song is Good/Okay/Decent
      Brown = Song is Old, but I Still Like It
      Violet = Best Song on the Countdown
      Purple = No Opinion/Old

      Delete
    2. I just changed the color-coding.

      Delete

Post a Comment