Top 10 Songs: Usher

                Here are the Top 10 songs from Usher. So here we go.


10. Usher/RedOne – More (from “Raymond v. Raymond”)
  9. Usher/Pitbull – DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love
(from “Versus”)
  8. Usher/will.i.am – OMG
(from “Raymond v. Raymond”)
  7. Usher – Scream
(from “Looking 4 Myself”)
  6. Usher – Caught Up
(from “Confessions”)
  5. Usher – U Got It Bad
(from “8701”)
  4. Usher/Lil Jon/Ludacris – Yeah!
(from “Confessions”)
  3. Usher/Young Jeezy – Love in This Club
(from “Here I Stand”)
  2. Usher – You Make Me Wanna…
(from “My Way”)
  1. Usher – U Remind Me
(from “8701”)

Comments

  1. 5. U Remind Me
    4. DJ Got Us Falling In Love
    3. Nice & Quiet
    2. Burn
    1. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5. Burn
      4. U Remind Me
      3. More
      2. I Don't Mind
      1. DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love Again

      Bottom 3:
      3. No Limit
      2. OMG
      1. Yeah!

      Delete
    2. I Don't Mind is his best.

      Delete
    3. What do you mean by settle down?

      Delete
    4. I Don't Mind is his worst song. Scream, Hot Tottie, and DJ Got Us Fallin In Love are my favorites.

      Delete
  2. #'s 4 and 8 are bringing back bad memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For my there are cause I hate them both with a passion. Nice list though!

      Delete
    2. Dang, Yeah! is one of Billboard's biggest songs of all time. I do still like it, mostly for the guest acts though.

      Delete

Post a Comment