Top 10 Songs: Flo Rida

Here are the Top 10 songs from Flo Rida. So here we go!!!

10. Flo Rida – My House (from “My House”)
  9. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White – I Don’t Like It, I Love It
(from “My House”)
  8. Flo Rida/Sage the Gemini/Lookas – G.D.F.R. (Going Down for Real)
(from “My House”)
  7. Flo Rida – I Cry
(from “Wild Ones”)
  6.
Flo Rida – Whistle (from “Wild Ones”)
  5. Flo Rida/Sia – Wild Ones Whistle
(from “Wild Ones”)
  4. Flo Rida – Good Feeling
(from “Wild Ones”)
  3. Flo Rida/Akon – Who Dat Girl
(from “Only One Flo (Part 1)”)
  2. Flo Rida – Turn Around (5, 4, 3, 2, 1)
(from “Only One Flo (Part 1)”)
  1. Flo Rida/David Guetta/Nicole Scherzinger – Club Can’t Handle Me
(from “Only One Flo (Part 1)”)









Comments

  1. NEW MUSIC ALERT: Gucci Mane/Travi$ Scott - Last Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    Mandy Jiroux - Insane
    Lady GaGa - Perfect Illusion
    Sia/Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest
    All Time Low - Take Cover
    Timeflies - Something Wrong
    Usher - Crash
    James Bay - Hold Back the River
    Tove Lo - Cool Girl
    Flume/Tove Lo - Say It
    Drake/Rihanna - Too Good
    Kanye West/Ty$/Post Malone - Fade
    Michael Bublé/Black Thought - Nobody but Me
    Elle King - Good Girls
    Jason Derulo - Kiss the Sky
    BΔSTILLE - Good Grief
    MØ - Final Song
    Alessia Cara - Scars to Your Beautiful
    Marc E. Bassy/G-Eazy - You & Me
    Shawn Mendes - Mercy
    Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Side to Side
    Meghan Trainor/Yo Gotti - Better
    Jon Bellion - All Time Low
    Flo Rida - Zillionaire
    Pitbull/Flo Rida/LunchMoney Lewis - Greenlight
    Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault
    Anne-Marie - Alarm
    Tinashe - Superlove
    Shaggy - That Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only ones I can possibly see making Hits 1 are Perfect Illusion, The Greatest, Cool Girl, Scars to Your Beautiful, Side to Side, Better, and Ain't My Fault.

      Delete
    2. Kanye West, Ty Dolla $ign, and Post Malone?! I gotta listen to that!

      Delete
    3. It wasn't credited in the song...?

      Delete
  3. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: American Authors - Go Big or Go Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. One Dance needs to leave the countdown already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect Illusion by Lady GaGa is starting tonight at 8 p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: The Black Eyed Peas/The World - #WHERESTHELOVE

    ReplyDelete
  7. My WC post will be out possibly Sunday I assume.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment